The Victorian nomination for business and investor visas is currently paused but will be reopened in February 2019.
The Victorian government website provides as follows:
The current pause on applications for Visa Nomination is temporary to manage demand and to maintain high service levels.
The following visa subclasses are currently on pause:
- 188 – Business Innovation stream
- 188 – Investor stream
- 188 – Significant Investor stream
- 188 – Entrepreneur stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Significant Business History stream
- 132 – Business Talent (Permanent) – Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream
Nomination applications received prior to 5 January 2019 will continue to be assessed.
Nomination applications for the following visa subclasses are still being accepted:
- 405 – Investor Retirement
- 888 – Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent)
- 892 – Business Owner
- 893 – Investor
Your interest in our program is highly valued and we encourage you to visit our website regularly for program updates.
If you have any queries regarding this temporary pause, please email businessmigration@livein Melbourne.vic.gov.au
For more information, please go to this link: https://liveinmelbourne.vic.gov.au/migrate/business-investor-visas