SC408 Visa – COVID-19 Pandemic category visa
New category has been added to the existing SC408 visa in the Australian Government endorsed events stream.
- Duration – during the event
- Costs – Nil
- Apply online
- Visa requirements – below:
- Applicants must be in Australia and their existing visa will expire within 28 days or expired less than 28 days at the time of this application;
- The applicant has no other visa options and is unable to depart Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions ;
- The applicant remains in Australia to assist in critical sectors including healthcare, disability and aged care, childcare and agriculture during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Dependents can be included;
- Be able to financially support yourself and dependents;
- Temporary genuine entrant only;
- Health insurance;
- Not had a visa cancelled or refused;
- Have no debt to the Commonwealth;
- Meeting health and character requirements.