Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) resumes invitations for business nominations for the following visa subclasses starting 25 January 2019:
- 132A – Business Talent visa (Permanent) – Significant Business History stream (excluding applications with an intention to invest in residential property development businesses in Brisbane and Gold Coast)
- 188B – Business Innovation and Investment visa (Provisional) – Investor Stream
- 188C – Business Innovation and Investment visa (Provisional) – Significant Investor Stream
BSMQ will start processing expressions of interest (EOIs) which were lodged after 2 January 2019 in the above visa categories.
- 188A – Business Innovation and Investment visa (Provisional) – Innovation Stream – BSMQ will consider reopening this visa subclass on a case-by-case basis
The following conditions apply:
- BSMQ will not accept a second EOI from the same applicant for renomination within six months of the first nomination being issued.
- BSMQ will no longer give a special endorsement for an age waiver from 25 January 2019 to 30 June 2019 if the applicant is over 55.
- BSMQ will only consider issuing invitations to applicants who have selected ‘Queensland only’ as their chosen state.
For more information, visit the BSMQ website at this link: https://migration.qld.gov.au/
To date, NSW, WA and Queensland have reopened for Business Visas, while Victoria remains closed but is expected to reopen in February 2019.
If you are interested in these types of visas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana at (02) 8297 6767 or mobile 0434236236 (within Australia) or +612 8297 6767 (overseas).