Tasnova hails from the Gold Coast in Queensland where she completed her double degree in Law and Psychology before moving to Sydney to practice as a lawyer at a boutique Sydney immigration firm. Having worked exclusively in the area of immigration law since 2014, she has extensive experience in general immigration matters and the full gamut of employer and family sponsored visas at both the Department and AAT level. Tasnova has particular expertise in handling complex visa cases requiring various submissions and waivers.
In her current role she primarily advises individuals in relation to business innovation and investment visas and assists to facilitate the process from start to finish, including negotiations and conveyancing. Tasnova is known for her approachable demeanour and determination to provide high quality service paired with strategic advice to clients looking to acquire and invest in businesses in Australia.
– Bachelor of Psychological Science (Griffith University, 2014)
– Bachelor of Laws (Griffith University, 2014)
– Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law, 2015)
– Legal Admission (Supreme Court of Queensland, 2017)
– Current NSW Legal Practicing Certificate
– Member of Law Society of New South Wales
Contact Tasnova at email@example.com